Pages

5.02.2014

High hopes

I had plans on heading down to Detroit to visit with one of my favorite people today, but a phone call from Maria steered me back to the ol' garage.  All of the recent rain managed to make a mess of her drainage, and instead of letting me come anyway and give her a hand cleaning it up (more hands make to lighten the load), she told me to stay away.

: (

So, I sat for about 2.5 hours and looked for work online, plugged away and puttered at a tad bit more cleaning around the house, and then decided to head outside and whack away at some of the UNWANTED volunteer raspberry canes in the front flowerbed.  But, the weather is now spittling - a prelude to the rain forecasters have promised - so I am going to the sewing area and laying out another block of Row C!

Would rather be laughing and cleaning with Maria. [sigh]  'Til next week, M.

No comments: