Pages

12.27.2018

Catnapping our way to the end of the year

As I stretch out and relax a little, background noise droning quietly and the sound of the twins softly breathing around me, I can't help but finally enjoy the day.  The wind pummeling the windows sounds unforgiving, so I give thanks for this little house and the heat and the lights; not to mention the food in the kitchen, and the clothes, soft bed, running water, washer and dryer...

Thank you, God, for the blessings you've provided, and for the future you have in store for me.  Thank You also for the furry blessings in our lives.

The twins' rhythmic breathing has given way to little grunts and snoring - always a smile-maker.  Their catnaps have been contagious over the past several days, and since I have been home on vacation days (LOVING not being 'you know where'), I have been 'purr-suaded' on more than one occasion to let the drowsiness carry me away.  This decadent lifestyle will be missed when the holidays are over and my vacation time runs out.

Until then, please pardon me while put my head down & close my eyes for just a moment. > ^ _ _ ^ <


No comments: