Pages

4.25.2013

And in other news:

Apparently JAF can't handle the truth, and Jacqueline has decided to vindictively cut from my schedule - and lie about the - classes I was scheduled for, giving them to another instructor. 

Yes, Jackie, that's right.  I am talking about you, n o w.

My earlier posts were re: your employer - not you, - and we both (all) know what I posted is the truth.  The wages paid contracted instructors (who are not Wilton-based) is disgustingly low, especially given the litany of issues instructors put up with all along the way. 

Your behavior in redistributing my classes, however - and lying about them all being cancelled, v the truth (most recently the apron class for 4/18 & 4/25), is really childish, petty, and apparently exactly as underhanded as one could expect all dealings at JAF would be.

Not cool.  SO not cool.

How about some sort of mediation to find a monetary solution to the JAF cheapness instead of the sneaky dirty dealing.

No comments: