Pages

9.17.2013

Missing out

I miss having a job.
I miss certain people I looked forward to seeing and chatting with five days a week - certain (true) friends.
I miss John Wayne...Katherine Hepburn - and Audrey Hepburn.
I miss Harry Chapin
I miss Harry Nilsson.

Thank you for not being dead, Harry Connick, Jr.

I miss my grandpa Schaffer (more than I can say).
I missed out on having a dad - but I don't miss the person I knew as 'dad.'
I miss sharing things with my great-grandma Biddle.
I miss the idea of planning (then taking) a really neat trip to someplace new and far off.
I don't miss being a size ten, but I wouldn't mind finding size twelve (or, even size fourteen, come to that).
I miss the boys being small and cuddly and curious.

I'm sure I missed something, but this covers most of it.

No comments: