Pages

10.14.2008

I lost September & my chance to wish my beautiful Brian a blogging Happy Birthday!

I feel like the worst mom in the world. How could I have let the time pass so far beyond Brian's birthday before sitting down to say it here?

Waaaahhhhhhhhh! [insert mental image of Cathy tears here]

I know he knows I love him, and both of the boys are aware of the $ straights I am in since May of last year, but it doesn't seem right that I should have let the free thing I could have managed to do fall by the wayside.

Brian has been experiencing his own issues lately, but we are crawling forward. Always forward.

On his birthday, I shanghai'd him to work on the set with me as an extra. He was supposed to be a dweeb in a sword fight, but that was scrubbed by the time we arrived that morning. Word was they would shoot it another time....never happened. As a matter of fact, there are quite a few scenes which are not even being shot, now, and they were quite funny (and I think integral) to other scenes (and to carry the story line).

Ah well.

It is all about the money, or the lack thereof.

Any who...he was positioned during one scene, to sit within a few yards of Christina Ricci! Afterwards, he came up to me and said he was so over the Ricci! HA! I will post photos another time.

For now, it is late, and I have things to do before heading to day #21 of 24. We begin night shoots this evening, and after the last few days of day/night splits, I am only going to be a little discombobulated! The weather this evening will be tolerable, but will be dipping into the 40's for the remainder, along with some rain overnight. Not cool. So I will keep you posted.

I am looking for work...anybody have a job for me? :^)

Peas out!

No comments: