Pages

1.27.2010

I have been wanting to post photos...

...of the quilting updates, but being at Gram's I only have email access with the old Mac that is here for our use. I definitely appreciate the Mac being here, otherwise looking for work and keeping up with email and outside communication would be impossible.

To get back to my original point - I cannot post photos while at this location because the Mac says there "is not enough power (?) to operate" the card reader I plug in, to download the photos I have taken, of the current projects.

Whooo! That was a mouthful.

I am very eager to show off the progress, but why can't this thing utilize the card reader?....I don't know. Anyhow, you will see pictures when I get home, so until then words will have to suffice. Ciao for now.

No comments: