Pages

11.30.2013

I said that I would

I've abandoned my post here at the ol' word-a-go-round, but I said that I would...quite a while back. There were many days over the last half month or so when something neat or groovy, or just plain mundane, happened - something noteworthy or profound - and I thought: "Get out there and write about it!"
 

Then I remembered you people, and I remembered how insensitive and lackluster you have been all of this time. You want to be entertained and informed, but you don't want to say "hello" - at the very freaking least!  

And this is not aimed at Maria or Jean - you ladies rock!
Nope, this rant is directed at the litany of others (many of whom are suspected petnappers and decidedly guilty SPAM artists).

If you can't be bothered to read the blog, get to know me, or offer pertinent, insightful musings in the comment field, why don't you just drop dead.

Thanks.

No comments: