Pages

10.10.2007

Doggone it!! Commentators to blogs, please read

If you've sent previous comments to this blog, and you don't see them published, please re-send. I believe the email addy they were forwarded to may have put them into a SPAM folder... and I never sort the SPAM - I just delete it.

So my sincere apologies, and if you wouldn't mind emailing me once more with your comments, I will do my best to read and post them all. Cheers!

Oh, keep this in mind: I just found out that Mac products (or the internet service that is most often utilized by Mac/Apple users) is not compatible for sending comments. I don't know why, but I have not filtered the comments application in any way. Try sending your comments on a PC.

Just a reminder, all quilting photos and blog entries now at: www.truenorthquilter.blogspot.com

No comments: