Pages

1.29.2008

Just some photos

My set ROCKED!!!! And it looked great on camera, too.

- so much so, it is the blueprint for everything which has followed. I want a chance to re-create, and I believe I see set decoration in my future (I have some cool things I am assembling for the next quarter). HA! I have ideas and I hope to get a chance to use them in the future.

Lakesha goin' all FCP! Are you having fun, yet? I would say that smile is a big 'yes'.

Maria, having fun on the Camera 1 position. Look at that lovely, relaxed, RETIRED smile. Way to go, kid! Oh& if you look closely, you will find a zingy pair of sneakers...that would be Ed.

Our favorite gal with our favorite ghoul.

Keep working on it, Adam, that whole Austin Powers Pinky-thing can be tough to master.

Lauren, Maria, Jill and Matt mugging with some of our former classmates (they went radio, and I think they are having fun).

Andrew C and Jory...gettin' it done in the big studio!

What can you say? Ah, yes. Double D called us the "touchy-feelies".

That works.

The monkey is ready for his close-up, Mr. DeMille.

Rockin' Anthony F. (don't hate me, kid. I can say your last name, but I don't want to butcher it trying to spell it in this post. LOL)

No comments: