Pages

8.30.2008

Yea! Houston, we have contact!

Can't believe how late it is already! I have been awake for the better part of two hours, but only just peeled my lazy arse out of bed...and the cats are trying to tell me it's breakfast time! LOL

As I sit here reading email and blogging, I can't help but smile at how cool things have become only recently. Even though this may be short-lived (God, please let this become something), it is still very cool to think about years from now - 'cuz I am a young, vibrant chic - being able to look back and tell my grandkids that granny once worked in the movie industry!

I opened my gmail account and was tickled pink to find two more replies to my note to Specs classmates. Hello, Sarah and Jill! I heard straight away from Bridget Clarkson and Scott M. Hello, you two! Then, I received word from Sarah VanRrrrr and Jill. Sarah is doing well as a producer - going on 4 months at the station which signed her on before we even left Specs. Jill is currently in CA with her father, who is fighting leukemia, however she also still has her internship with 106.7 the FOX. Jill sent me a lot of news on many of the folks I never even copied on the first send...so it was good to hear from her for a number of reasons. Scott is going for an interview - but I won't jinx it by saying where or when until he let's me know how it all turns out. Go get 'em, Scott! And of course, Bridget is busy as ever, burning that candle at both ends. Moving back to her home state shortly, but trying to cover lots of ground in the mean time. She has a job in CO to move home to, and impressive as all get out!

I am genuinely tickled by all of your accomplishments, and would love to continue hearing from you.

Please, if you noticed I missed folks in the alphabet, please forward the email to them if you would be so kind.

I know I didn't send to Mark and Brenden team...but mostly because I think I annoyed them in the last quarter and my email wouldn't have been well received. I think I annoyed most people...LOL...but I am quite annoying, so it's understandable. I also know I missed Carlos and Andrew Cuyula (sp), and I hear Matt D is in Israel of all places. Watch out Wailing Wall! I didn't locate an e-addy for Bridget Corkum, and my buddy Tisheena's email came back as no longer working. Waaah! However, please let these peeps know we want to read from them. Oh! and while I am at it, please let me know if I may post some of your information in here from time to time. NOT the crazy stuff which may make you blush and want to run me down with a car...but the stuff that fills in the cracks of where are they, what are they, how are they...you know what I mean?

Any how, I must shake my shaggy tail feathers and get moving. I need to stop by a printer to get fliers for handing to select people at the festival all weekend. We are in search of and doing open casting for core and extras for the film, and will be there to get names and photos, etc. So stop by, say HI and get your mug in my face. We want people in costume and not in costume...but you have to have availability. So do it!

Will post more later, but for now I have to scoot. Love to you out there.

No comments: