Pages

12.27.2009

Duh!

Some days I like to read my horoscope, just for grins and giggles. Today was one of those days where 'stupid' made me laugh out loud.

Astrological signs are what they are - Taurus is reserved for those born mid-April through mid-May. It has always been so, and as far as I know it will always be so. The same goes for the remaining 11 sun signs.

So how is it that the intellectuals who compile and publish the daily horoscopes don't bother to read their own content, just on the off-chance that something might not be...shall we say...applicable, accurate, amazingly stupid?

My horoscope stated (in part):

"Weekly Overview (This Week)

The middle of the week might zip past you, but don't pick up your pace to try to catch up, especially if it's your birthday. That deal..."

What do you mean "especially if it's [my] birthday"?!?! Of course it's not my birthday, I'm a Taurus!

Exactly who's horoscope am I reading today?

Duh!

No comments: