Pages

10.26.2012

Opposed to oleo

We're picking up steam, people, but please, keep this in mind: I like my oleo applied with a warm, gloved finger.  Or, at the very least, a spoon.  You folks are using spatulas.  That's not appreciated.

Yesterday's blog entry received a number of 'comments', but of course, they are highly suspect as SPAM, so they weren't published. Yes, in fact, I would have to say the SPAM detector filtered out all recent 'comments' as SPAM - sadly.  Even the more intelligently worded tome (below) had me going....until the very end.

"Үour stуle is sо unique соmpared tο othег pеoplе I've read stuff from. I appreciate you for posting when you've got the opportunity, Guеѕs І wіll just bookmаrk this pagе."

In closing, this anonymous commenter encouraged me to "Look into [their] web blog : _ _ _ _ _ _ _ .com"

My mama didn't raise no turnips.  For that matter, she didn't give birth to no turnips (that I know of).  Do I look like a turnip? 

Then this particular SPAM-o-gram tickled my fancy as one of the less clever entries in the now daily 'contest': 
"I havе гeаd so many aгticles rеgarding thе blogger loveгs exceρt this ρaragгaph iѕ in fact a nіce аrtiсle, keep іt uρ.  Feel free to visit my web site ; " (yes, they added a site I will not make visible)

See, the trouble with publishing your comments (you 'anonymous' people), is that it would make me look equally stupid and pandering.  Most of you spammybots have a deplorable grasp of style and creativity.  You rarely reference the particular entry you comment on, and most often use a generic bull shit-written string of gibberish sentences (dead giveaway - see orange example above). 

If you were sincereand REAL - you wouldn't be "anonymous," would you?  If you weren't SPAMmers, you would have no problem using your actual names or blogger IDs when sending a comment (if you had an actual blog you wanted to share).  I won't promote websites unless there is a damn fine reason, just so ya know.

See, in using your real ID there would be a link to your site already built in to your signature.  Or, you could subscribe to (or 'follow') this blog (or any other) in a legitimate fashion, perhaps creating a more conducive (and trustworthy) relationship of I-read-you-and-you-read-me.  That's a link to your blog as well - if it's real.

Ahhh - an atmosphere of trust.  A believable and friendly blogger kinship. [giddy with the thought]  Not a turnip convention.  Feh!

Keep your oleo.  I prefer butter, anyway.

No comments: