Pages

11.16.2007

Attendance DblD-style...at long last!

OK, you are being warned: The film clip on this entry is of the wackiness which was 'outtro' attendance a couple weeks back. I spun around to get a view of the class, and I have to admit I may have gone a little too fast... Dramamine may be necessary for those of you with motion-sickness issues. But, the audio is superb, so if you just want to close your eyes and remember.

[Fingers drumming impatiently on the desk, on the cat, on the arm of the chair...on the cat again - she's very needy] This is a 5M bit shot on my little Pentax camera, and I can't tell if the upload is slow because of my PC or the network. It almost feels as though we have dial up and not ATT's fastest and best. Yeah, yeah, thbbpppppt!

It's here! It's here! Wahoo! It's just silly, but that's what's so fun about it. Mom, if you can't watch it on your PC, you will be able to view it under the bridge with the Trolls. ;^)

No comments: