Pages

11.10.2007

Wow...I really hate this last week

My sympathies and warmest regards to Maria and her family, as they deal with the loss of her father.

Consequently, due to Maria's loss, and her activities this weekend regarding the matter, I will be attending the "Women In Film" seminar today (at Lawrence Tech University, 9-5) in her place. So, I need to make this brief and get my tush in high gear. For more information, go to www.mpami.org, or Google Michigan Production Alliance, and visit their website.

For those of you looking for photos taken earlier this week (13/5 at SHS), they will be posted sometime this weekend....in between this all day seminar, and decorating the box for coat collection (Good Fellows/Specs), and trying to do a little cleaning, sewing, book catalogue-ing. Oh and grocery shopping, cooking for my family, nagging them about registering for classes and putting away the long neglected clean laundry, etc, etc. I also need to find a way to register for a class at the MFI, which will begin in January, I believe (maybe late December), but I certainly do not want to miss this opportunity.

I just realized I want to run away... I don't want to be the mommy any more, darn it!

Keep smiling Maria, and accept this *hug* from me. I will be thinking of you.

See ya.

No comments: