Pages

11.06.2007

So sleepy

Well, we managed to get through today. Huzzah! The class of RTV 09-07 is now done with mid-terms, and on the downside of the hill for Q2. Currently at work on our new assignment for Audio/Heather,

<Heather

and beginning work/practice with the new script for DblD tomorrow, so that next week - when we begin the graded shows - we are ready! Do you hear that EVERYBODY? "Ready!" Be ready, doggone it!

It appears everyone knows which direction they are going to travel once we hit the Specs fork in the road, and this is a good thing. I am not spinning as badly as I once was, but do wish I didn't have to settle for one or the other (audio v. production) - I will miss some of the weirdo's and obscenely normal insane people when the split happens. And you know who you are. Austin...may I suggest you stop shopping for your flashy clothes in the Sammy Davis Jr. section at Sears?

I am afraid I am not making much sense, and so I will end this silliness with a few photos I found on the ol' camera thingy.

Hope you like them. If not, well...stop looking.

Have a great evening and a better morning. Welcome to Wednesday!

Peace out.

No comments: