Pages

11.01.2008

Hello, November...see ya next year, Halloween

Well, well, well...Halloween came and went just like that [snap!], and I am still having a hard time processing that we seemed to have skipped right from cold, soggy winter to late spring/early summer, with no sign of a segue from early spring to summer heat. I mean, where did our gradual seasonal changes go, anyway?

Not one to disappoint, though, Mother Nature is rewarding us with a beautiful Indian Summer.

So, thank you, Mother Nature!

If you've wedged yourself under a rock to bypass the cold dreary weather of late you will no doubt miss out on the sunshine and gorgeous temps which have come our way. Yesterday was a blast - 60+ degrees and not a cloud in the sky - and today is a repeat! Thank you!!!

Being the first Saturday of the month, the neighborhood is filled with the smell of burning leaves, and I imagine this will continue throughout the rest of the next few days. The forecast for our area of MI is phenomenal, with warm daytime temps and clear nights expected right on through the middle of election week...so, no complaints here.

I am going out to the garage to clean up a bit and rearrange the contents so that I can park my car in it over the winter! LOL Why waste this lovely day sitting inside...night will come soon enough, and I can do my indoor activities then. Let's not waste this gorgeous day!

Get outside...I'll meet you in the yard with a rake.

No comments: