Pages

7.09.2010

Long day

After a long, hot day of filming today, we will have...............................another long hot, day. Thankfully, it will not be as torturously hot; but (as they say) it isn't the heat, it's the humidity.

Man, is that ever the truth.

The day began with a comedy of small errors, most of which I will go over another time.

The day began, however, with my setting the alarm on my clock radio last night (so as to have enough time to get ready and do the drive to the city), allowing plenty of (make that more than enough) time for the travel and accident slow downs, and stupidity slow downs - you get the picture. But, I awakened ahead of the alarm for unknown reasons, proceeded to get up and around and NEARLY stepped into the shower, when I realized (to my horror) that the time on the clock was an hour fast! Egads! I had a whole other hour coming to me!

I hot-footed it back to bed, and lay there wondering what was so wrong with me.

For those of you who know the answer(s) to that question, keep it to yourself!

No comments: