Pages

7.02.2010

Pooped!

It's been a long day, which began around 6:20AM when the girls decided my rolling over meant I was also awake (or, should be awake). Ugh.

Getting up that early was pointless, but I did get to experience the coolness of 60*F once more. Lord, but I love cool weather! The temps are expected to climb into the 90s over the weekend, and I am not a lover of hot MI weather; but that's whole other story I won't get into right now.

I must get to bed soon - there is a three hour production meeting tomorrow, and I want to be ready and sharp, and I still have email to answer before turning in (if I can stop yawning).

Currently, the attic fan is pulling cool outside air through the house, so tomorrow we stand the chance of melting more slowly as the air temp heats up and eliminates our chill. I also need to go shoo Karl off his computer and get him headed for bed, so I am signing off for the night.

Turn off your ACs, America, and open a window! Sleep well and be happy.

No comments: