Pages

8.22.2012

Ho-hum

I truly wasn't going to post my last entry. And after writing it, I 'sat on it' for the better part of a week thinking I would eventually change my mind and would simply delete it.

Too much vigorous ranting, lately. But hey - I've got a pretty low BP, so I must be doing something right!

I let myself become busy doing other things around here. Looking for work (as always), cleaning out storage stuff and dusting cobwebs, quilting, quilting, quilting. Aaaa, you get the idea.

I really felt as though I had nothing worthwhile to say - on anything - and therefore opted to remain silent for a few days.

Well, I guess you can tell I was still bugged by the dropped 'playdate' thing, so I posted the blog.

Oddly, I still don't feel like posting anything else, though.

I feel empty. Lackluster. Unimportant. Inconsequential.

I feel 'ho-hum.'

Finally managed to finish piecing the commissioned quilt I have been working on, both top and backing, so today will be spent stretching and basting it in preparation for quilting. With any sort of luck I will needle the first lines into by this evening. I still have ten days before it needs to be in the buyer's hands.

[sigh]

No comments: