Pages

8.27.2012

What an absolutely horrid day. Humidity through the roof, and while it isn't in the eighties or nineties (just yet), it is just too cotton-picking hot and sticky.

Maybe I belong in Norway....or Nova Scotia.

Oh!....or Newfoundland.

Wherever it is, I certainly do not belong here, in this state...or, maybe even this country.

I would miss my sons, for I am also certain they would not want to come with me, but I would have the cats - and that's enough. Except for my mom and my kids, they are all the family I have; and what are you without family?

OK, besides 'alone,' I mean. Smart asses.

So, yes. I guess my issues today are the crap weather and my family.

Ah, I dunno, it's Michigan, after all. Let's see if things don't improve in ten minutes. And if not "improve," then at least change.

No comments: