Pages

11.22.2012

Nothing like it

Had Thanksgiving dinner with mom, who was on her last stint with gram for the year.  She made the usual fuss and bother (a.k.a. HUGE dinner with all the fixin's), only this year there was a little larger crew around the table to eat it.

Usually, it's just mom, gram, my sons and myself around the table, but this year my younger brother made a magical appearance, and one uncle was there, too!

Gram was beside herself with glee, so all-in-all, a very good day!

We of course came home laden with leftovers....but this year I was most appreciative of it.  Now, I won't have to worry over whether the boys have something readily available to snack on while I am working long days on this turkey of a film project.

THANK YOU, Mom!  I love you.

And the dinner was delicious!

No comments: