Pages

11.29.2012

Signs

Do you believe in 'signs'?

I don't mean "stop," "yield," "school zone," and so on.  I mean the sort of sign that fate - or the universe - hands you from time to time.

The sort of OBVIOUS smack upside the head with a two-by-four (proverbially or otherwise) that makes your inner squirrel sit up and say "huh?"

Ah-haaaa -- I sense some of you nodding with understanding. 

The lightbulb finally went on, did it? ;)

Well, all the powers that be took the time to get together in order to whallop me across the face with the biggest, stinkiest, wet fish ever to get this point across.

"What point?" you ask.

POINT: I am not to be doing script supervision any more - ESPECIALLY in the state of Michigan - and here's how I know:

Oh yes............crystal clear!
I mean, when your Rockports BOTH blow out...in EXACTLY the SAME place...on the SAME EVENING, while scaling the same rocky, re-bar-treacherous, asbestos-covered, cold rooftop of a derelict and arson-riddled building in Detroit, that's when you know the universe (and God - and His friend, Fate) want you to stop doing something.

Your wish is my command. [bowing]

No comments: