Pages

3.28.2013

Unbelievable

Unbelievably enough, somebody decided to make off with my good (really good) yellow-fiberglasshandled shovel.

Yup!  Right here in dear ol' Clarkston, where all the people are as honest and upstanding as the year is long. [severe sarcasm intended] 

Uh-huh, right....bite me!  CLARKSTON, and the majority of people in Clarkston SUCK!!!

Clarkstonites are about as rude as rude can be, and behave as they're entitled as any bunch of snotty-nosed little children of parents who condescend toward everyone for no good reason - EVER!

If I had it all to do over again dot-dot-dot.

Aaaarrghghghghghghghghghhhhhhhhhhhh!

PS - I know lately my writing has been a little 'off,' so I am simply going to chalk it up to lack of drinking.  Also, I'm ticking off another mark in the "I-could-give-a-shit-that-you-may feel-that-the-writing-is-'off' Category," since no one (except for Maria and Jean - this last bit doesn't apply to you) ever reads this OR cares enough to respond or ask questions.

No comments: