Pages

5.11.2013

How'dya do, Maria?

About two weeks ago you wrote that you had "just about two weeks to go" before the end of your semester.

Well...it's been just about two days past your two week forecast, and I'm a-wondering how it went?
How'dya do?
What's the word? 
Are you pleased with your final grades?
Oh, and how was your birthday?

In another very short while Jean's travails of her first 'year' of radiology studies will be over with, too, so the two of you each have something to celebrate! I have two incredibly bright friends!

:^)

It's (they're) not even my accomplishment(s), and I'm so proud!

1 comment:

Rie said...

Congratulations to JEAN!!! How exciting! I know the things that one has to give up in order to accomplish their goals. It's not always easy to be focused on the task at hand. That's why I am taking the summer off so I can temporarly be FREE! Mentally and Physically.
Oh! I got all A's in all ov my three classes! I was happy about that!