Pages

12.10.2007

Back to the grindstone, er...I mean, the classroom

WOW! Has is really been a week already? No way!

Back to SHS and Q3 today - drats. I still have so much to do that I didn't accomplish during the lovely week off between quarters, but I will keep trying to motivate myself to get things done before heading to Southfield every day at noon.

The main thing to get done is to finish registering Karl for a CAD class at OCC. Turns out a prerequisite course is not necessary for him to attend the 3D animation class - YEA!! Now need to get the PASS office in step, and a hand from CLS to get Karl transportation to class should Brian's schedule not jibe for the drop off portion....I can handle the pick-up afterwards. Of course, there is another glorious week off coming up the week between the holidays, and the first couple of days into 2008. So, I am already planning my hours. LOL

Brian had an interview with NW Air reps last week, to try and get into their flight attendant training program, which would lead to work as a mechanic. Naaaaw...

Just wanted to see if you were reading for content, or simply blowing by looking for photos.

My friends and like-minded earnest 'buckle-downs' are mostly going radio ("Audio"), but I wanted to go TV Production (for many reasons). I am hoping to be happily surprised to find some friendly faces in class, and more eager that they aren't the noisy ne'er-do-wells from Q's 1 & 2. I am pretty certain Gillian will be in TV prod, along with Lauren (but of that I am not certain). The Rev and Brenden (with the e's, not Schmest...thanks be) I think were headed in the TV direction, but it seemed the majority were going Radio. Cool! Smaller class size is a much better thing.

Good luck to all and enjoy yourselves no matter which direction you go!

Have a good Monday everyone, and be careful driving out there. I mean it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the invite! :)