Pages

12.17.2007

Can't tell you how many digits I had crossed...

...hoping we would have a snow day, and it worked - so you're welcome! Now, I am unclenching and uncrossing everything, and that should make typing ever so much easier. :^)

Managed to find a few bits and pieces of stuff from last quarter on a forgotten/misplaced ScanCard, so I hope you enjoy them. There are two or three grainy videos of ads written and performed in under thirty minutes during the last day spent in Heather's lecture class (some sort of Radio Production course), and those participating were given extra credit - despite their lack of involvement in the process whatsoever. Lots of "crock-o-shit" built into these courses, especially during Q2. Sometimes, I think the assignments were made up on the spot. But I am sure I have stated enough cynicism regarding last quarter and the uneven way things were done from student to student (grades, participation, attitude, behavior, extra credit [where we were told there was none], allowances, blind eyes turned, lack of teacher responsibility and response, inconsistancies in grading for more than one teacher, and on and on), so I won't be-labor the point any further. Ooops! Guess I did it anyway.

Hey, Julie's mom! Psst! I found a photo or two of yer kid....and she has great posture!

First up is a video I call "Winners, and Still Champions!"

Next is a little ditty we will call "Runners Up."

And this last vignette we shall call "Miss Congeniality."

I won't apologize for cutting off the first or last words of each, as there was no way to know when the teams would begin speaking, so I took my cue from the goofing around. And since the exercises were to be no more than a minute in length, and my camera only records up to one minute (at most) at a time...well, you get what I'm saying. Enjoy!

Julie was unaware that something had begun to creep out of her nostril. Being a demure young lady, Austin thought he would help her out of her shnoogerish state.

There you go, mom, perfect posture and no lil greenies to muck up that lovely face.

Brenden didn't believe us when we told him he looked like a famous country singer - Miss Tanya Tucker. But then, somebody else corrected us, and we now have to agree, he does look a little more like Willie Nelson...but only around the pigtails.

No comments: