Pages

12.18.2007

Just so I can say I did it

Photos, just for the sake of being able to say I loaded some new photos.

So there! Nyah!

Daphne busts a smile! Beautiful.

Does that make you 'randy', baby?

Oh yes, we had to read that line, and we had to read the word "horny", too.

Jill, contemplating her next move; anticipating the hyperjump to the next b-roll queue.

I was darned proud of the way the donation box ended up looking. Thanks to Jean for her help and glue gun. If people had kicked in a little $, I could/would have decked the tree, too. The folks at Specs liked it so much they asked to keep it as is. (I threatened to repossess the little cookie dude after the drive ended - but what am I gonna do with a 3.5' gingerbread cutout?)

Alright, that's it for today, I have some studying to do, and some prep work, too. Plus, those darn dishes aren't going to wash themselves (and we all know that boys aren't an answer, either). Have a blessed day - and please be careful out there on the roads.

No comments: