Pages

4.01.2009

I keep waiting...

I keep waiting for someone to jump out of the bushes, or from behind a tree, and yell "April Fool's!" - but it never happens. So while this day feels like a complete joke, it was far too stressful to be anything but a joke, and poor Karl was at the root of it all. Oh my gosh!...make it all go away. Please...I'm beggin' ya.

Poo! I promised myself I would NOT mention AFs day in this, the first blog of April, but doggone-it, I had to. And now that it's over, let me sigh and lean back in my chair, take a cleansing breath and mix a hi-yooog (i.e.; Huge) White Russian (have to have my calcium donchya know). Maybe I will explain tomorrow, we'll see.

Soon, I will have to begin dinner, then do dishes...and move laundry from the washer to the drier...fold the dry clothes after emptying the drier so's I could fill it again...and on and on. Oooh, and let's not forget to wash the darned dinner dishes!

Calgon! Take me away.

I'm still waiting!

No comments: