Pages

4.07.2009

Whatever

Making plans to be at Gram's again towards the end of the month, but only for a few days here and there; the second session I will be there as my mom arrives for her stint, so I will be able to give her the lap quilt I began for her [years] ago. Oddly enough, I began working on it again over the Christmas season and she asked after it! So, I guess that's the sign for me to get it done and get it out of the house.

Of all the blankets and quilts in the house, it is by far the preferred device for kitty happiness (as far as Cleo is concerned), so it will be a sad thing to see it go. But go it must.

I have applied for three more production opportunities since Monday, and I am wearing my heart on my sleeve and my hope in my eyes (masked by determination and capability).

Preparing to mail my tax payments to Uncle Sam and the greedy Keebler Elf, Gov. Granddreamsandbs. Ouch, ouch, ouch!!

Have had to cease working on the family production project for the time being...my trial version of MS Office has finally run dry. [Heavy sigh] I ordered the same version that came loaded on the laptop (at not too bad a cost) from an online retailer and I'm now simply waiting for it to get here. It should arrive before I head to Gram's the first time so I can load it and quickly pick up where I left off...and I will have something to do while in Livonia that makes excellent use of my time. Woohoo!! Yes, I became quite enamoured of the ease of use of the MS Picture Manager tool. Very cooperative and fast way to edit the 800+ photos and store them for the next step.

That's it for now, things are pretty slow around here except for the cleaning and reorganizing. But that has been very cathartic and necessary.

I know, I know...cleaning - blah, blah, blah. Whatever.

No comments: