Pages

4.16.2009

If April showers don't bring May flowers, then we're getting wet for nothing!

Wow, that was a lot of rain! But, the birds are loving the wheelbarrow left out in the backyard; it has become their own personal swimming pool (and I admit to spending a good amount of time watching the silly things cavort and flitter and splash while taking a spring bath in what can only be very cold water). After two days of nearly solid rainfall, the wheelbarrow is filled to the brim!

Today, however, it is sunny and bright...and dry (as was yesterday)! Today began early enough - but with the assistance of an alarm clock - to be certain Karl did what he needed to do in order to get a spot in the Jewelry II class should one open up. Well, it didn't happen, so we sit waiting to see if anybody decides to drop it over the next two days, and he becomes the lucky one to get to the opening first. It is a horrible way to pass time. College registration... :^P

Of course [here comes the mom in me] if he had just registered when I told him to the first 16 times between the 6th of March and now, there would be none of this thumb-twiddling. At the present time, Karl is in Photoshop for the summer - all 15 weeks of it - and I really hope he gets something out of it.

Brian is spinning his wheels, thinking about taking a class or two, but not certain just yet. Ah well. [heavy sigh]

I am having a little difficulty this morning with moments of pain emanating from my good old friend Harvey, a bit more unusual and persistent than it has been over the last 2 years, but I will persevere as the options are limited without health care and funds. I have become a little more worried over time, though, as the discomfort comes at increasing intervals, so you can bet I am keeping my finger on it (so-to-speak). Will keep you updated.

'Til next time, be well and happy. Hugs all 'round.

No comments: