Pages

12.09.2010

Tired. Tired, tired...tired

And what's worse? I'm going to be even more beat when I get 'home' 16 hours from now. I am running on fumes even as I type - sleeping during daylight hours is not working out. NOT sleeping is working out way too well, however.

I find myself feeling really sleepy and completely capable of some good decent z's while I am commuting from location to Holland at the end of each day. You know, that lovely drowsy feeling that smacks you upside your brain and closes your eyes when it is time to slumber? If it could be possible to just pull over on the shoulder of 169 and close my eyes right then and there, I think I would really feel so much more refreshed.

To make matters worse, tonight/today, we are back outside for EXT's, again. This is punishment for answering an ad for a scripty position in MI in December.

Last night/this morning (a.k.a. yesterday, or Day 7) was cramped. We had numerous visitors to the set for much of the beginning of the night. Room for video village was at a premium, and I fought like mad to grab and hold my own position, vying for elbow room in a very tight space. Now add 10 more heads to that herd and pack them all into a space the size of a dining room table - with gear and workaround objects. Argh!

We were examined by the Lion's Gate folks, who came to see how the film was coming along, what conditions were like, etc, etc. Then, somehow, Ben Stiller, 50 Cent and the the director (and posse) of Set Up stopped in at the same time. Of course, they all wanted to stand and watch, too.

No, sadly, Bruce was not among the heads in the crowd.. Ah well, maybe next time.

I have some photos to post, which I will do over the weekend, but for now I need to find a way to wake up. Darn it.

No comments: