Pages

5.22.2012

A little bit

Today was a-little-bit-of-a-lot-of-stuff-kinda-day.

Worked on piecing the quilt in process; more rinsing, ironing, cutting, pairing, sewing, hanging - the tedious stuff. I managed to get very little 'actual sewing' done. Two sets of hexes, to be exact. M-m-m-aybe three. There was very little sunlight to work with, so I'm thinking my mood was somewhat affected.

Paid some bills (the littlest ones).

Listened to the radio....until the commercials drove me to distraction. That didn't take long.

Ultimately ended up in the garage, intending to get some books together for the upcoming flea market. I ended up cleaning out some stuff and making room! Felt good, but I only managed to get a little stack of books set aside for the sale in all of that time.

In the grand scheme of things, I truly only managed to get a little cleaning/purging done, too, but hey....it is more space opened up and crap out to the curb, so-o-o-o-o....

Now, if I could only manage to get Brian to take his old, bald tires to a station to have them taken off of the rims, and get them out of the middle of the garage!! That would be a little victory!

Hope you made little dents in your needful chores.

No comments: