Pages

5.12.2012

Nothing much to report

I've been working on that quilt project, and studying for (and attending) class; passing the tests and becoming quite bored. I hate to say that, but it's true.

I spent Friday vacillating between tasks, and so it feels as though I never really made any progress anywhere!

Very, very soon, I will need to assemble the bulk of the books I want to take to the Genesee County Literary Coalition Flea Market and Sale, happening Saturday, June 9, at John's Pizzeria (9013 Davison Road), Davison, MI. If you know of anyone who likes to shop early for Christmas, now (well, June 9th) would be the time to buy NEW CHILDREN'S BOOKS and plush literary critters, puzzles, etc., to stock away for future summer birthdays....and the holidays to follow! Prices will be 50% to 60% off the cover price, and I will be making deals to assure the books go home with people other than me!

I will even bring along a large quantity of wonderful quilting books - hard cover and paperback - packaged with fat quarter bundles!! If you wanted to begin quilting, or if there's a quilting-curious youngster in your circle, this will be the chance to get them moving in the right direction.

Oh, yeah, and I didn't take the opportunity to correctly seal off the varmint hole after our first house pest moved along, and now there's another furry interloper who's taken up residence under the porch slabs. Totally upset with myself. Argh!

Otherwise, I told you I have nothing to talk about, so this will be it for the day. Maybe I'll go clean the cat box then vacuum.

No comments: