Pages

7.01.2013

FINALLY

Today the humtididdity (make that "humidity") is low enough to paint and finish the long wall I have been dying to complete (and then repair and paint) - since forever.  However, I also absolutely must finish up a bit of quilting I've had to put off because of the recent sticky, crappy weather.

Aaaargh!  I hate this sort of conundrum.  I really must get after both of these activities since this lovely, workable weather won't be with us for long. 

I am stymied by the lack of hours in a day.

Well, since I now have an appointment with a quilt appraiser in order to complete paperwork for my AQS entry, I suppose the quilting bit should take priority.  And, I suppose I can live with the fact that I did manage to spend some time cleaning, dusting, sanding, cleaning again, taping off and mudding newly found areas of craptasticness along the wall to be painted, so I guess I really did manage to stick my mitts in the house repair stuff - even though it wasn't the actual applying of color that I so wanted to get to. [sniff]
Dagnabbit and darnitalmighty!

I now give myself permission to touch the quilting!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Oh, did I remember to say that one of my quilts made it into an AQS contest?!?  Wahoo!!!!

No comments: