Pages

7.16.2013

Oh, so nice

Stopped at a large home improvement store and purchased some good caulk for the brick/facing gap, to use once I've eradicated a few hundred more stinging flying critters invading my home's exterior.

While there, I also picked up a couple of fans.  One 12" oscillating fan for Karl's room, and one for the sewing area.  Still air is the bane of everything!  The one I snagged for the lower level is a floor fan standing about 42" or so in height (when fully extended), and 16" in diameter.  Wish I had done this weeks ago!  Don't know if I've mentioned this before, but it's freakin' hot and steamy!

Beauty part is that when I'm not sewing I will be able to move it quickly and easily to another area for use!  Merry Christmas!

Aaaahhhhh-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h.  :)

No comments: