Pages

7.03.2013

One active day

Began the day by covering the long wall in primer - finally!  Wish I had spent it in a different order, i.e.; using the cool part of the day in more "quilty" pursuits instead, and moving on to the painting stuff last, but....ah, well.  I am only one step away from hanging artwork and quilts!!!

In the early evening, Barb and Jean stopped by - armed with ice cream cake! - to celebrate another year of maturity for Karl and Barb.  We ordered LL pizza and relaxed and chatted. 

Later, Barb kindly reviewed Karl's last math test and spoke with him about it.  I am not certain if she was able to identify his more difficult hiccup, but I think she helped him to clearly understand it is within his power to turn the ship around before the end of the semester.

Thank you, Barb!

The evening fell and the humidity rose, so I gave up hope of any quality quilting time...opting to finish up the dishes in the sink and then laze on the sofa, sorting old paperwork and waiting for the evening news just for the weather forecast.  Well, I fell asleep and missed it completely! 

Now, I've dragged myself upstairs, washed up for bed and am ready to crash mightily. 

Have a good night, all.  See you tomorrow ~

No comments: