Pages

10.02.2013

Heh!

Received a phone call from an unknown number the other day. Well, maybe it's more correct to say an "unfamiliar" number. At any rate, it just happened to be the first day of filming on that project I mentioned a few days back (ah, but that could simply be coincidence), and since I didn't know the number I let the phone ring itself right into voicemail.

Of course, whomever it was left no message. Of course, that shouldn't be an 'of course"...it should be a 'WTF?!' Why would you phone someone and NOT leave a message? If it was important enough to call, then there must be something you wanted to say.

"Well, it could've been a wrong number, and they figured that out when they heard your outgoing message," you bellow in my direction. Hey, if that's the case then, at least leave a little message akin to "sorry for the misdial" so I don't go on wondering all day.

I either get a lot of misdials, or I know a lot of stupid people.




I'm just sayin'.



I may come back in here in a little bit and post the number for grins and giggles. We'll see.

No comments: