Pages

10.05.2013

The only certainty about MI weather

The only thing certain regarding Michigan weather is that it is never a sure thing. NEVER!

Here we are, nearing the first full week down in October, and the weather is a balmy mess. Last several days have been 80* (or near eighty), and each morning for the past four days I've awakened to discover that rain had fallen sometime in the wee hours. This morning it was still gently falling, and I know the temps will rise once more into the eighty-degree range.

None of this is a complaint, just stating the facts, ma'am.

The trees (and other leafy green things), on the other hand, are as confused as they can be. Makes me wonder what the prognostication for the coming winter weather is, and how winter will actually roll over us this time around.

Guess time will tell, but for now may I suggest we all get outdoors and start enjoying what's left of summer! The weather could't be any more perfect. For my part, I will be teaching two classes today, deep inside a large building, with no outdoor contact. [sniff]

No comments: