Pages

4.28.2010

A little news

A change to programming here at You Must Begin.

The reverse side of Ocean Waves: Baby Boy Schaffer (Scrap) - 33.5" x 47"

With the completion of this baby quilt, I have made the decision to post quilting conversations and photos at another location.

Not long ago I began another blog pertaining only to the quilting aspect of my life, so if you want to read about or see any photos of new quilts, old quilts, project plans, quilt updates, etc., you will need to save this link in your browser or "favorites": http://www.truenorthquilter.blogspot.com/

It will be just as easy to travel there as it is to visit and read here, but for those only interested in the sewing side of life...here is the answer. I hope it helps, and I hope you stop by there and offer your encouragement, ideas, thoughts and comments often.

No comments: