Pages

5.30.2011

Does it begin again, or doesn't it?

This morning I had an interview with the Director, AD and DP of another horror genre film starting up in short order. They say I was the third script super they had interviewed, and then said they were hiring me - but failed to talk numbers. I know that the filming is near enough to home, and that the drive should be fairly pleasant, but....

For everything they did say, they would not answer the important question about what the rate would be.

Hmmm.

So, as I sit and wait for the paperwork (deal memo, non-disclosure agreement, blah, blah, blah, etc), and the rewrite on the script (a locked verson would be nice), I have to wonder: will I be taking this gig?

It's an 18 day shoot schedule with what's left of pre-pro. Will they be paying the pre-pro day(s) for pre-timing, day/night counts, one liners (which I really do not want to do in a short amount of time)? Is it worth it to them to pay my time for me to get my book ready?

C'mon above the line, get with it and let me know if I am saying "yes" or "no thank you."

No comments: