Pages

5.15.2011

Oh boy

Thinking I had enabled a function on the Half.com site (where I have books listed for sale) that suspends your listing(s) for however long you choose to do so, I was quite surprised to find three sales in my 'absence'. What the @$?!%!!

Wouldn't you know it, the minute you decide to walk away...right? A watched pot never boils and all of that.

Well, I have just returned from grocery shopping and shipping out the three sales, and I am ready for bed! Two more weeks of this sort of chicanery and I am going to do myself an injury - and I am not kidding. I am just so very thankful that Meijer has an exceptional customer service center...which includes complete US postal service amenities.

Now the question is: do I continue to let sales roll in while I am too busy to do anything in a timely fashion, or do I make another stab at turning my sales site off for the duration of the production, knowing full well I might miss more sales income? Hmmm.

No comments: