Pages

5.25.2011

Holy zombie heads, am I tired

Don't know which is kicking my butt more....the cold or the work, but I am pooped, plum tuckered and wiped out. Had huge expectations for finishing the report and sending the top page to the Prod Manager tonight, but I think I am heading to bed early. I will rise with the sun tomorrow and complete the task with a fresh set of eyes and a clearer brain before going in.

Today was a very unproductive day on set, and that is too bad...and even though tomorrow is another day, it's one of only three days remaining.

My co-workers have been trying to scrounge their next jobs the entire time we've been in production, and the latest two 'up' are Citizen and the prequel Oz, the Mighty and Powerful. Everybody seems to know somebody, and I am so out of that loop that I may not get on either.

There's another small handful of productions queued up for the last of the spring and into the summer, but I am wondering if I should stick with this script supervisor thing or focus even more time on finding corporate work and leave the dream behind.

Is it time to 'wake up' or do I keep dreaming?

No comments: