Pages

12.27.2012

It's almost over

Oh, I know most of you think I am referring to 2012...but I am not.

Nope.  I am talking about my stay with Gran.

Yup.  I am here for two overnights and the surrounding days (generally the half day before, the full day in between night one and night two, and then the early half of the next day).

If you didn't get that, trust me...it doesn't matter.

And you might think that at 101 years of age she's a bit "feisty," but I am telling you she's been just pure cranky from the word "go."  Yeah, there's a difference between feisty and cantankerous - and she did not blur the line in the least.

Mean. 

Spiteful, even.

Well, I have just a little over 31 hours to go, so I am simply keeping this stupid grin plastered on my face until it's over.  I will be getting a little relief around noon tomorrow, when an aunt, uncle, and cousin come to call on Gran midday.

Thank you, Lord, for small gifts!

No comments: