Pages

12.02.2012

Seriously?!

[fill this space with expletives - lots and LOTS of expletives]

What is the matter with someone who finds it necessary to make somebody elses life a rich source of amusement by screwing with their online connectivity?  Why steal email accounts? 

Why?!?!?!?!?

Day 2.75 and counting in working with gmail services (slower than sh*t), to retrieve command of my own darned accounts.  Yes - "accounts."  I have proven who I am sufficiently, now return me my ship (to quote a MI band).  I have spent the better portion of the past two+ days emailing with "Ricky" to fix the situation.  And when I haven't been chit-chatting with Ricky, I've spent a good deal more time changing passwords for all of my remaining email accounts AND online payment options.

Sheesh! (and that's as polite as I can be for the time being)
 
Seriously, people?!?!  Get a freaking job if you're that good at something, and try to add to humanity/society instead of tearing it down!!

No comments: