Pages

8.04.2013

Check and check....and done!

Was able to prime and tape off the areas needing repainting last night, and got busy with the remaining processes this morning - early!

Painted the undercoat of color around nine or so, then cleaned up and busied myself with other things waiting for that to dry suffiently. I was watchful and worried that bubbling might occur again, so I tried to keep my mind off of it as I knew there would be nothing I could do about it if it did happen again.

Several hours later I started in on the LAST COAT! I even painted the wall socket covering for the phone/internet jack before cleaning up the second time! This was about an hour-and-one-half ago.

So far, so good. :)

Tonight Karl and I will move the furniture around into place and begin living with it in a new configuration; dining table in the space outside the library and the arm chairs into what might normally be considered a dining nook. We'll see how we all feel about it for a while, then if it proves too weird to live with, we'll put things back in a more normal placement (dining table in the nook and chairs in the living space).

Pictures will be hung shortly, then I will set about figuring out how to install something low-profile in nature for the purpose of hanging wall quilts along the wide open wallspace.

Woohoo!

No comments: