Pages

8.07.2013

Yes, more weather-driven blogging

It's been glorious over the last week+ (since returning from the U.P.). Color the weather 'delightful'. Never too warm; rain insufficient enough to take little notice of; nights perfect for sleeping. *Aaaaahhh*

It's even been cool enough to annoy the mosquito population! Take that, you bloodsuckers!

Time has passed s-l-o-w-l-y for me following the shipping of my beloved PQ1 to Paducah, KY. In little less than one week, my quilt will be on display to the world (essentially) - after all this time! I am excited, nervous, hopeful, fearful, failing-blase'. I am going to relish next Saturday for the milestone marker in my life that it will be!

I hope some of you will be able to make it to Grand Rapids, MI to see the AQS International QuiltWeek Contest and Show at the DeVos Showplace. You'd better believe I will be there!

And now, back to the weather.

No comments: