Pages

7.20.2009

Wahoo....D+2

Well, it was inevitable. Our first injury out in the box. While I do not have the particulars, the injured person is asking for our fearless, inexhaustable, capable, wonderful "Curly Fry" to go with them to the hospital. To this point in time, the injuries have been nothing to speak of - mostly spider bites and stupidity - so I will let you know what comes of it all tomorrow.

On a brighter note, I did manage to get some good sound and video of one of the outfits during their morning run. Some of the cadence they yell out is especially funny, but I missed the cannon fire at 6....DRATS! and I was out there, too. So, tomorrow I will get that sound.

Missing the boys like mad, and I want to pet the cats. Tried to convince a squirrel to let me cuddle it a bit, but they aren't so friendly as it turns out, so I'll have to tough it out for the next 3 weeks.

No comments: