Pages

6.17.2010

Kiss today goodbye

Okay, so I didn't get the scripty gig with Auteur Theory, and I didn't apply for the Art Directorship for the same production...but I did send a reply to the same guy (who posted the Script Super position) when he posted an ad for a Boom Op.

I mean, what did I have to lose at that point, right?

I very shortly thereafter received a response saying "I think we will be able to use you. Will be in touch soon." He wanted to know if I was local, if I had an issue with the production day (a 12 hour ordeal), and told me the production days. Good deal, right?

Yea!

So I responded simply: "I am great with the hours - familiar with how it works; yes, I am local; and, I need pay, water and food to be happy."

A little while later he sent a response: "Beth, You are cool -- I'm going to try to find a way to use you. Erik"

Does anybody have a clue what that means? Anyone?

Stay tuned, I know I am.

1 comment:

Rie said...

IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU FINALLY GETTING THE BREAK YOU SO DESERVE!!! YOU GO GIRL!
Maria.