Pages

6.21.2013

And the winner is.....

..."Polished Leather."

Yup.  The paint color preferred this time for the long south wall is a very dark (but not black), deep purple-to-brown.  The difference being: THIS time, the entire length of the wall will be all one dark, rich, gorgeous color, and will be completed all at the same time.

*Crap*

I just managed to burst my own happiness bubble by remembering I also have to paint the ceiling in the dining area - as well as the living room - before I can call it 'done.'

Ah, well.  One step at a time, I guess.  One step at a time.

Polished Leather is going to look snappy with a quilt and several wonderful enlarged photographs, by yours truly, hanging all over it.  But I have to hurry along, now.  If I'm not quick about it, the coming heatwave is going to zap my momentum, I just know it, and this little project could sit undone for another [name the time frame].

Finger's crossed, photos later.

No comments: