Pages

6.22.2013

Too darned hot, people!

It's too darned hot.  HOT I tell ya!  [ugh]

I do not enjoy (OR appreciate) warm weather - well, anything hotter than 72*F.  Anything north of that in the temperature game is abhorred and unnecessary.

Don't look at me like that, we all know it's true.  I'm just the only sane person brave enough to post it out loud.

Sheeeezzz-z-z-z-ah!  And now, to add insult (and humidity) to injury, we are going to have rain, too.

Mind you, I love a good rain, but when it's coupled with high heat...no good can come of it.  Absolutely none.  You can't quilt in that sort of humidity, can't paint walls, can't relax, sleep, breath, get comfy, stay comfy, stay dry, be happy.  When things become saturated in humidity, it's just miserable.

Pardon me while I wring out my sofa.

No comments: